Yoga Wellness Retreat in Gambia

Self-discovery Yoga Program

with Alina Jaber

23rd February to 1st March 2024
1st-8th November 2024
8 days/ 7 nights

  • Prices Range:

£550 – £1,660
Please send your enquiry for a full price breakdown. Or go to the online course booking page for detailed pricing.

Kids stay for free.

  • Deposit:

25% non-refundable deposit applies due to the nature of the business.

  • Refund Policy:

25% of the payment will be taken on the day of booking and the remaining 75% to be paid by 1st of February 2024.

  • Monthly Payment Plans:

Monthly payment plans are available! Please contact us for more info.

What’s included:

Airport transfer:
A meet & greet shuttle will be arranged.

1-Week accommodation:
1&2 Bedroom Deluxe Apartments in Kololi Villas can be selected.

3 Delicious meals per day: (vegetarian/vegan/pescatarian options available).
Breakfast, 1-course Lunch, 2-course Dinner.

1.5 hours of Yoga in the morning: Alignment Vinyasa

In this class, you’ll get a sweat on, but also learn how to develop your yoga practice more in-depth than in your usual studio classes. To begin with, you will start your practice with breathing exercises to achieve 3-dimensional yogic breath, creating longer breathing cycles to help you achieve a more meditative state in your yoga practice.

Continuing with the physical practice of Alignment Vinyasa where you will be given clear, effective alignment cues allowing you to easily follow the class, building up your strength and ultimately your understanding of the yoga postures. You will learn and practice the major postures in a safe and controlled environment.

Suitable for all levels of experience.

1 hour of evening Yin Yoga & Meditation

You will practise nurturing and restorative yoga sessions, beginning with gentle stretching postures that are practised close to the mat and held for a longer time to open the joints and get deep into the body’s connective tissues.This is a more meditative form of yoga with a strong emphasis on breath awareness and stretching, creating the link between the mind and body.

The perfect complement to more dynamic ‘yang’ classes such as alignment vinyasa that will be practised in the morning.

You will complete your practice with guided Meditation.

More Info: