Barefoot Yoga & Therapy Terms and Conditions
By signing up for a Barefoot Yoga & Therapy class, please note that you agreeing to the following T&C’s.
• I am 18 years old or older.
• I can attend the date and time of the session I am booking. If I am unable to attend, then I must notify BarefootYoga & Therapy in advance of the class and then I may have the option to reschedule my ticket.
• I am aware that I must arrive promptly for my class. Should you arrive later than scheduled, We will still try to accommodate you. In this case, please enter the session quietly.
• I understand that there are risks inherent to participating in the session, including but not limited to injury and physical harm to myself or others.
• I will not hold Barefoot Yoga & Therapy or any of its staff liable for any injuries that occur from the session.
• I am aware that Barefoot Yoga & Therapy has the right to remove and ban any persons exhibiting violent or inappropriate behaviour towards any animals or people, as well as the right to remove any persons disrupting the session. I am aware to respect other participants by keeping a lowered voice if I need to speak to someone during yoga class. I agree and understand the following:
1. The practice of yoga has certain hazards and risks and by which it requires physical exertion that may cause physical injury.
2. I have been advised to consult with a medical physician prior to joining a yoga class, workshop, or any session.
3. In case that instructors provide physical adjustments, I understand that I have the option to opt-out by letting my instructor know my wish not have physical adjustments.
4. I hereby release, waive, discharge and hold harmless the institution, its directors, officers, staff, volunteers, affiliates, and partners from any and all liabilities arising from any untoward incident in my participation to any class, workshop, and relevant sessions which may result to injury, loss, damage, or death.
5. In the event that any dispute arises out of this agreement, and in the event that the dispute could not be resolved amicably, I agree that the dispute shall be resolved by mediation before a mutually agreed and selected mediator by both parties. In the event that a mediation proceeding fails to resolve the dispute, the matter shall be resolved with an arbitrator.
By signing this form, I hereby represent and warrant that I am physically fit and capable to participate for yoga classes, workshop, or activities. I agree and legally bind myself, with full understanding to the contents and meaning of the provisions above. I declare that I am over 18 years of age and fully capable in giving my consent.
At Barefoot Yoga & Therapy we reserve the right to amend or cancel yoga classes at any time, including teacher substitutions. We will endeavour to inform those effected as soon as possible.
Barefoot Yoga & Therapy takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using our website, you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Barefoot Yoga & Therapy responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by the studio’s negligence.
All mobile phones must be switched off or on silent and put away before the start of the session. Should you need to have your phone with you as a one off (i.e., you are waiting for an emergency call) you must notify to the teacher before the session for permission. You are inhibited from using audio/video record the session unless given permission from the teacher.